Do you like to develop and learn about new technologies?
Do you like everyday contact with people who have a sense of humor and are not “stiff collars”?
Do you like the environment close to Start-Up projects?
Are you angry when your ideas are notoriously postponed to a drawer?
Do you like to have contact not only with the code but also with physical devices?
If you answer yes to most of the above questions, then you’ve come to the right place!
We are currently looking for an embedded programmer for our team.
What we offer?
- Diversity – we do not have time for boredom.
- Satisfaction – Your ideas are not hidden in the drawer.
- Self-education – you never know how much to learn. We will help you!
- Good company – you will find only interesting personalities (or peculiarities) with us
- Flexible working hours – you decide when and how much time you can spend on the project.
What do we expect?
- knowledge of programming embedded systems (C, C ++),
- knowledge of bluetooth technology (BLE, Bluetooth Mesh), thread,
- attitude towards making and not just doing,
- knowledge of the design process,
- teamwork skills,
- knowledge of English at the minimum level of reading technical documentation.
How to apply? To the address firstname.lastname@example.org send your CV and portfolio including at least two projects in which you participated. Describe your role in these projects as well. Do not forget to finally agree to the processing of your personal data. We will definitely reply to your message!